An updated version of this recipe, originally inspired by this recipe.
MAPLE, BLUEBERRY AND BANANA BAKED PANCAKE
1 egg and 1 egg white
1/4 cup milk
1/4 cup flour
2 tsp. maple syrup and more for topping
1/4 tsp. almond extract
1 Tbsp. coconut oil
Bananas and blueberries for toppings
1. Preheat oven to 400*.
2. Whisk egg white until peaked.
3. Mix all of the other ingredients (besides coconut oil) in a separate bowl, and then fold in egg white.
4. Heat an ovenproof pan over medium-low and add coconut oil. Add pancake batter and cover. Cook until the edges start to harden (about 8 minutes).
5. Evenly spread sliced bananas and blueberry on top of the pancake and bake for 7-10 minutes.
6. Drizzle with syrup and serve.